Raise Production’s P-Valve is a pressure activated valve designed to assist an Interlift System to fully optimize its performance. Installed on the lower branch of the flow line, the P-Valve remains in a closed position creating a differential pressure to assist the Intermitter to travel to the top of the lubricator while, at the same time, forcing fluid to exit the upper branch of the flow line. Once the Intermitter arrives at the top, a small differential pressure of only 4 psi activates the P-Valve to open, directing 100% of the gas flow down the lower flow line of the wellhead.
The P-Valve is an integral part of the Raise Production Lubricator-Manifold System, part of an Integrated Optimization System used to maximize production.
- Replaces expensive pneumatically activated motor valves.
- Cost effective alternative to the Baird back pressure valve.
- Prevents formation of hydrates below the plunger which would prevent the Intermitter from dropping.
- Reduces overall cost of the system – only 1 motor valve is needed for efficient well operation.
- Helps maintain a DynaFlow in the wellhead.
- Maintenance free.
- Ensures full Intermitter travel to top of lubricator.