Raise Production's Type L Completion is designed to operate in gas wells without tubing, and is particularly suited to hydraulically challenged, low pressure, low productivity, shallow gas well applications. This unique patent pending technology can transform wells that were once considered marginal into wells that are producing again.
- Moves liquids in wells that have varying volumes.
- “Sensitive Spring” Valve that needs only small impact forces to open.
- Continuously cycling tool allows operation at much lower velocities.
- Can be installed in the casing from day one instead of running tubulars.
- Virtually insensitive to the GLR (gas to liquid ratio).
- Can be combined with low horsepower compression to further optimize the well.
The Type L Completion Seals are designed & modeled using finite element analysis. This allows the seals to be optimized for any conditions such as different casing weights, and/or different pressures. To maximize the amount of production, seals are sized on velocities related to gas rate.
- The sealing efficiency can move more fluid per cycle.
- "Inflatable Ballast" sealing technology creates an instant seal upon contact.
- The only Seal that runs in an aromatic environment.
- Can be used with hydraulic fracturing
- Seals are optimized for any conditions using finite element analysis.
There are two types of Seals:
The Power Seal
- For low pressure, low velocity gas wells.
- Makes the most efficient use of the energy available in the reservoir to lift the Intermitter and associated well fluids.
The High Rate Seal
- For wells producing a high volume of gas
- Specially designed “ports” in the tool behind the seals convey the pressure to the seal expanding it like a ballast for the most efficient seal possible.
Service Components and Accessories
DynaDrift Casing Scraper