Raise Production’s DynaValve is a versatile wellhead valve that can be used in a number of applications including newly drilled wells completed with 4½" casing. Designed for maximum safety plus ease of installation and servicing, the DynaValve forms an integral part of Stellarton’s optimization systems.
Focus on Safety
- Valve has unique gear section that requires 5¼" turn to open for maximum safety.
- One piece valve body eliminates risk of unthreading valve components and making valve inoperable.
- Service access panel allows easy replacement or servicing of parts - no need to remove wellhead components or kill well.
- Easily run at surface with Raise Production’s DynaLok Running Tool.
- Annular port with ability to inject fluids and allow gas production up annulus and fluid production up tubing.
- Smooth bore to allow inflatable seals in Interlift system to pass easily up to surface.
- Type L Intermitter Installations
- ElectroDyne Installations
- New wells with 4½" casing
- New completions using coil tubing
- Applications that use tubing and coil tubing
DynaGrip Wellhead Hanger
DynaValve Electrical Interface