Stellarton’s Digital Annular Flow Controller improves well performance by reducing frictional pressure losses in the tubing string. Reducing pressure losses results in a lower flowing bottom hole pressure and increases a well's productivity.
- Cost effective and easy to operate.
- Solar powered
- Low maintenance - No diaphragm, o-rings or process seals inside the housing.
- Well suited to coiled tubing applications.
- Easy to read digital display – set point easily entered, clear LCD screen.
- Self regulating and re-useable.
- Precise flow control – the differential set point can be set far closer to the minimum flow required.
Is Friction Loss Affecting Your Well's Performance?
- Does your well have a high casing-tubing differential pressure?
- Does your well have low reservoir pressure and produce at high rates?
- Have you installed wellhead compression?
- Have you installed coiled tubing at a depth greater than 700m?
- Do you want to accelerate the payout of new wells with high initial deliverability?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then your wells could benefit from Stellarton’s Annular Flow Controller.